I’m the type of person who is not easily impressed with washboard abs or a pair of really huge boobs. But I also think that Hannibal Buress is hella sexy. If you think something is wrong with me, then lock me up.
While we’re on the subject, my boyfriend had a haircut today. Not a huge deal for you readers, but if you must know, when we first started dating he was sporting a buzzcut and he’s kept the same style for years. Then I left for a while (so much backstory there) and he decided to grow his hair. My consensus is that my boyfriend’s hair looks really sexy. And his new haircut is even sexier.
And since I’m making a post about sexiness, here are more things/people that I find really sexy
- Paul Rudd (especially in this video)
- Football (the sport and not the players. Having said that: see below)
- David Beckham
- Posh Spice
- Married people who wear their wedding rings
- Yoga Pants
- Indie Music
- Just Showered Hair
- Men’s Deodorant (like OMG!)
- Good Morning Kisses
- Grown Men that play with their Dogs
- Dads that play with their kids (like OMG!!!)
- Collar Bones
- Lip Rings
- Comedy (like OMFG!!!)
- Broad City
- Tina F*cking Fey (goes without saying)
- People who read books
- Black Bikinis
- Black Underwear
- Cleavage (especially when it’s not obvious)
- Puns (I’m not even sorry)
- Really really good dancing
- Card Tricks
It seems like I could go on and on about the subject of sexiness but I’ll keep my list short and maybe let some of you tell me what you find sexy. Tweet me @dorasmonologues. Or just blatantly ignore me like the rest of the world. I’m talking to you mom!
Stay sexy WordPress!