Hello awesome humans. Seemed like this blog on a hiatus without me even noticing. So let’s see, how to revive a hibernating blog? Oh I know! Let’s catch up on some first times I did recently.
– I worked out last night for the first time in weeks. After a knee injury and a bout of flu, I’ve mustered up the courage to put on my sports bra again. I can tell you this. Nothing is more terrifying than doing a Jillian Michaels workout after weeks of not doing a Jillian Michaels workout.
– I listened to Glass Animals for the first time this week. Can’t link a music video but you an start with the song Gooey. Yeah, the song’s name is Gooey. And the music video is as weird as that song title.
– I booked my first ticket ever! I’ve traveled via plane for many times now but never had to bother with booking a ticket because mom’s got that covered. But this time around, good ol me had to do it. Had to. And it’s not as easy as I thought it would.
– I talked to my ex-boyfriend. Not the first of course but it’s the first time in a long time.
– I wrote a blog post first time this week.
I don’t have anything else to say. What are your first’s this month? This week? Let me know! Let’s get out of the blogging slump together.