You know what scares me? It scares me that I’m going to grow old and still not know myself. I know myself at a level but how well do I really know myself? Give me a moment to repress that feeling and let’s get back to the fun stuff.
I thought to myself, I’m going to start a trend. Or at least recreate something that’s already been done numerous times before. The only difference is well… I’m talking about me. Which is my new favorite hobby. But part of my resolution is to talk about myself in the hopes that I can learn more about myself. So I thought what better way to do that than by blogging random things about me so I can get extra points for validation. Better late than never, here are 10 Random Things About Me that I discovered about me in the month of January.
1. I really really like winter. Winter gets a lot of hate and I think I perversely like it because of that fact . But I think it has more to do with the fact that in winter time, you get to layer up your clothing. That drabby shirt you thought you can’t wear anymore. Layer that up with an equally drabby sweater and you are winter fashion baby.
2. I’ve always known this about me but it’s a constant thing so might as well include this here. I love dance music. I don’t particularly like to go dancing. I mean who even invented that. Everyone should just stay in their pajamas and only dance in the comfort and safety of their own home. But that’s what I do. I listen to dance pop music and pretend I’m Britney Spears‘ back up dancer in her You Drive Me Crazy video.
3. I don’t drink normal milk anymore. I mean I still can but my bowels prefer the soy or almond milk kind. My digestive system is a glasses wearing but with no prescription wearing hipster.
4. I’m still single.
5. Eye make-up is my Everest. And I want to stick my flag up that mountain. I want to be so good in eye make-up that people would literally ask me to do their eye make-up.
6. I don’t really see the dramatic difference in wearing mascara. Or maybe it’s me.
7. I love cats.
8. Current celebrity crushes include
9. So basically, my type is any skinny jeans wearing, British Isles living, with long hair and occasional hat wearer. Literally no one within my vicinity is like that.
10. I really like this idea that I made for my blog.
If you decide to make this kind of post, please tag me so I can creep on you and reference you as my friend. Seriously, I needs it.