Here are the things that I have learned during the seminar that I attended this morning.
– I can still “no look txt” under the table.
– I look younger than my age – one guy even called me “little girl”
– If it’s free, it usually tastes good – those chocolate croissants though.
– Whatever stuff that I deal with in my stupid job is basically the same stuff other people go through.
– Having to look at a power point, I realized my eyeglasses are rendered useless.
– Hotel bathrooms may use fresh towels and not paper but they still smell as bad when someone drops a deuce.
So all in all, a solid event.
So all in all,