Things I’m thinking about/internalizing
– Do I really know what “mulling” means and am I using it correctly in a sentence?
– When will I stop putting Taylor Swifts’ album 1989 on repeat? (spoiler: currently listening to 1989 as I type this)
– Just realized that the song Style is 100% about Harry Styles of One Direction and it just made me love the song even more.
– What if Taylor and Harry had a baby? Would that be equivalent to the royal baby?
– One way of falling back in love with Jake Gylenhaal is watching the trailer for Nightcrawler.
– I really really want to start a YouTube channel.
– One quick way to be relevant on the internet is to share a Beyoncé music video
– I could totally rap ala Eminem.
– My rap name can be D Dawg Style. Or D Swizzlerz. Or D Beatz (short for dead beats).
– Maybe I should write a character who is lactose intolerant and is really cool with the idea of being broke in exchange of travelling.
– I should totally marry a Canadian.
– I should totally marry a British guy.
– Maybe British men are more forgiving about bad teeth and small statures? Or at least I hope.
– I think I have the Scottish accent down just by watching Peter Capaldi in The Thick of It.
– Peter Capaldi is really old and also really hot. I would totally flash him.
– England looks so beautiful that I think I would spontaneously combust upon my arrival. Whenever that will be.
– I just want to be adopted by Angelina Jolie or someone like Angelina Jolie and have a popular Twitter account.
– I think knowing all the words to Lindsay Lohan’s Parent Trap Disney movie should be included in my resumè.
– Are we the only household left that still owns a VHS rewinder?
– If only lip syncing were a profession, I would be so on top of that game. I’m not even kidding.
– I think I’m funny.
To witness more solid internal reflection you can follow this dum dum on Twitter. Or not.